Table Of Contents
Kroger is one of the largest American Retail companies. Bernard Kroger founded it in the year 1883 in Cincinnati, OH.
Are you thinking of working for Kroger and need some information about jobs, employment, and career at the Company?
If you are, then this post will be useful to you as you will learn a lot about the company, including the student internship program and the Kroger Employee Benefits.
Kroger is a great place to start a career, because of the opportunities the job offers to teach you quality skills such as people skills and customer service skills. You will be able to connect with people and learn how to enjoy fast-paced work while working at Kroger.
While the company’s management is nice, the job schedules are flexible. The store managers will allow you to make any changes in your department, as long as those changes are required and are good for the department and store.
This is the Kroger Benefits article that will help you with all the services offered by Kroger to its employees and associates, including schedule, paystub, E-mail, SSO, W-2, working hours, and much more.
Careers and Jobs at Kroger
There are diverse career fields to explore at Kroger because of the various career functions the company’s business covers.
These include corporate Jobs, hourly jobs, eCommerce & click list jobs, manufacturing jobs, pharmacy jobs, store management jobs, supply chain jobs, technology jobs, and lots more.
MyLifeatKroger is the official site for current associates and retiree spouse/ domestic partners of Kroger employees.
This post is all about login information for My Kroger Benefits Login. Being one of the leading companies in America Kroger’s retail chain provides perks and benefits to its employees in the form of MyLifeatKrogers.
This online portal provides access to all the information regarding employees regarding their paychecks to their leaves. All the reward points can also be seen on this site.
Kroger Employee Benefits
Kroger offers to its employee a number of work benefits, health and wellness benefits as well as restaurant support center perks such as,
- Health benefits
- Life insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive pay
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time-off, holidays, and sick leaves
- flexible care spending accounts
- Financial and social well-being
- Bonus based on your level
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Basic life coverage
- Scholarship and tuition reimbursement
- Maternity and parental leave
- Adoption assistance etc.
How to Log In to Kroger Employee Benefits?
To access your Kroger Employee Benefits online through MyLife@Kroger, you must be an authorized Kroger employee with login credentials.
If you have not the required credentials, you need to contact your manager or an Information Security at your Kroger work location.
Once you have the appropriate login info, you can use the following steps to log in to your Kroger Employee Benefits Account.
And, here are the two portions of the Kroger Benefits, one is for its Current Associates and another is for its Retiree or Spouse/Domestic Partner.
Login For Current Employee
- Visit the Kroger Employee Login Portal at www.mylifeatkroger.com.
- Click on the “Log In >” button below the ‘Current Associates’.
- Enter your Enterprise User ID.
- Fill out the Password field linked to that EUID. Password is case sensitive so be careful while typing and make sure that the Caps Lock in the keyboard is off.
- Click the “I AGREE” button and enter your Kroger Employee Benefits Online Account.
For any difficulties, while logging in, click the “User ID help” or “Password help” link found at the end of the entry fields.
Login For Retiree or Spouse/Domestic Partner
- Select the “Log In >” button found under the Retiree or Spouse/Domestic Partner on the first page of the My Life@Kroger.
- Enter your Username and Password in their respective empty boxes on the Login page.
- Check the “Update your profile after login” box if you want.
- Click the “Login” button.
MyLifeatKroger Login Help Desk
If you face any issues while logging into your account, you can dial the following number or mail to the address given below.
- Call: 513-762-4000
- Mailing address: 1014 vine st, Cincinnati, OH 45202-1100
- Website: www.mylifeatkroger.com
You may consider Kroger as a place that will provide great incentives and opportunities to build a successful career. It’s a great company with wonderful and nice people to work with.
This post gives you the information you need to properly access career, jobs, and employment opportunities at Kroger if you have an interest in working there.
Did you find this post helpful to find the Kroger Employee Benefits & Login? Kindly leave a comment in the box below. You can also share some experience you’ve had working at Kroger Company if you are or have been an employee of the company.