Zappos Employee Benefits, Perks, and Discounts Guide
Zappos proudly offers a wide range of partner benefits that allow you to choose the plans and programs that best support your needs and goals.
Zappos Employee Benefits packages in 2022 include several retirement benefits, health, and medical benefits to taking care of their health, family, finances, and future, employee discounts, and many others to mention.
Come see what’s available to you!
In this guide, I will tell you detailed information on Zappos Employee Benefits, Zappos Employee Discounts, Zappos Employee Login, and other useful details.
What are the benefits of working at Zappos?
Zappos Inc. is an American online shoe and clothing retailer based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Founded in 1999 by Nick Swinmurn, Zappos employs a workforce of about hundreds of thousands of dedicated employees.
The company has dedicated itself to the growth and development of its diverse teams of workers, from interns to experienced professionals to military servicemen and women transitioning into civilian life.
Eligibility for the benefits depends on employment status; full-time or part-time, length of service, and position within the company.
Read below what attractive beneﬁt you can get besides handsome salary packages as a part-time and full-time employee at Zappos.
What are Zappos Employee Benefits and Discounts?
Zappos offers a full benefits package, including health, dental, and vision. Associates are eligible to enroll in a Flexible Spending Account, a Health Savings Account, and a 401(k) with company matching.
Here is a brief account of all Zappos Employee Benefits offered by the company –
Staying Healthy & Fit (Zappos Health Benefits)
Zappos offers multiple cores and supplemental coverage to support a healthy balance in employees’ physical and mental well-being and feel your best. Such as
- Onsite 24/7 fitness center, yoga studio including shower facilities
- Medical, dental, and vision with free employee-only premiums
- Onsite and virtual fitness classes
- Free primary care, generic prescriptions, dental exams, dental cleanings, eye exams
- Company-sponsored fitness challenges and events
- Endurance event reimbursement program
- Ergonomic workstations
- Onsite and weight management programs
- Infertility and adoption benefits
- Orthodontic coverage
- Free telemedicine benefits
- Incentive-based wellness program
Planning for the Future at Zappos
To support a healthy balance between living for today while preparing financially for tomorrow, Zapponian are eligible for
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Onsite goal coaching
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Zappos University personal and professional development classes
- Flexible spending accounts
- Leave of absence programs
- Life insurance
- Mentoring program
- Pre-paid legal assistance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- Discounts with various colleges and universities
Enjoying Time Off
To protect income for the future, Zappos offers good paid time off to assist with employees’ career and personal development such as
- Paid holidays to celebrate:
- New Year’s Day,
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day,
- President’s Day, Memorial Day,
- Independence Day,
- Labor Day,
- Thanksgiving Day,
- Christmas Day
- Paid vacation days to recharge:
- 1st year through 4th year – 12 days per year,
- 5th year through 9th year – 17 days per year,
- 10th year and thereafter – 20 days per year
- Paid sick time to get better fast: Regardless of employment length – 5 days per year
Make an Impact
Zapponians give back to the community through Karma (volunteer) adventures.
A few of the organizations are:
- Las Vegas Rescue Mission
- Three Square Food Bank
- Opportunity Village
- Nevada Partnership for the Homeless Youth
- Goodie Two Shoes
- The Animal Foundation
- Employee library
- Dry cleaning service
- Car washing and waxing services
- Gift wrapping
- Onsite health screenings
- Employee life coach onsite
- Oil change service
- Email us: [email protected]
- CALL the Zappos Customer Loyalty Team: 1-800-927-7671
- TEXT the Zappos Customer Loyalty Team: Text CHAT to 1-833-927-7898 to chat with the Zappos Customer Loyalty Team by text.
- Press Inquiries: All media inquiries via email to [email protected]
- Brand Inquiries: via email to [email protected]
- Frequently Asked Questions
Zappos offers the best and most employee benefits and discounts to its employees during their employment. And also after the termination of their employees depending on the service time.
Hope that you will be satisfied with the details shared by us.
If you found something incorrect or not added to this guide, then please let us know by commenting on us.
To find out about employee benefits and discounts for any other company, visit employeebenefitnow.com.