Lockheed Martin Employee Benefits and Discounts – Complete Guide
Lockheed Martin is proud to offer a wide range of partner benefits that let you choose the plans and programs that work best for your needs and goals.
In 2022, Lockheed Martin employees will have a variety of retirement benefits, health and medical benefits to take care of their health, family, finances, and future, as well as Lockheed Martin Employee Discounts and many more.
Come check out what you can do!
In this guide, I’ll tell you everything you need to know about Lockheed Martin Employee Benefits, Lockheed Martin Employee Discounts, Lockheed Martin Employee Login, and other helpful information.
What are the benefits of working at Lockheed Martin?
Lockheed Martin Corporation is an American company with interests all over the world in aerospace, arms, defense, information security, and technology.
The company is committed to the growth and development of its diverse teams of workers, including interns, experienced professionals, and military servicemen and women making the transition to civilian life.
The benefits depend on whether you work full-time or part-time, how long you’ve been with the company, and what position you have.
Read on to find out what other great benefits you can get as a full-time or part-time worker at Lockheed Martin in addition to a good salary.
- Murphy USA Employee Benefits
- Raising Canes Employee Benefits
- Facebook Employee Benefits
- Wells Fargo Bank Benefits
Lockheed Martin Employee Benefits
Lockheed Martin’s benefits packages are made to take care of employees’ physical, mental, financial, and social well-being as a whole.
Here is a brief account of all Lockheed Martin Employee Benefits offered by the company –
- Health insurance coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Partial 401(k) match
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid time off for jury duty and military obligations
- Sick and bereavement leave
- Tobacco cessation support
- Free, on-site flu shots
- Free, confidential, on-site biometric health screenings
Financial Well-being at Lockheed Martin
Lockheed Martin gives its employees the following financial benefits to help them find a good balance between living for today and saving money for tomorrow.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Competitive Pay and Incentive Pay
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Savings Builder Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Lockheed Martin Employee Discount
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Employee Support Programs
For employees’ physical and mental health, the company offers a number of Employee Support Programs, such as
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site wellness services
- Cancer awareness seminars
- Massages and aromatherapy
- Heart-health assessments
- Reflexology and blood pressure monitoring
- Eye checks, health and nutrition sessions
- Online health risk assessment, wellness tools, etc.
- Backup childcare for full-/part-time, emergency, temporary and occasional childcare
- Flu shot program and flu shot reimbursement program
- Critical Incident Trauma Response
Amenities at Lockheed Martin
Lockheed Martin has a lot of perks to help employees live flexible, healthy, and happy lives at work and in their free time.
- Nutritious food options in cafeterias
- Wellness centers
- Fitness centers
- Walking paths
- Wellness-related employee networks
- Weight management support groups at many locations
Lockheed Martin Customer Service
Lockheed Martin Employee Service Center Number: 866-562-2363 | 1-800-435-7063.
Employee verification number | General Inquiries: 1-800-367-5690
Overseas employee contact number: 201-242-4397.
Aeronautics contact number: 1-877-214-5230
Enterprise Operations Contact Number (including International): 1-866-444-8323
Space department contact Number: 1-866-455-4772
Missiles and Fire Control Contact Number: 1-407-356-2501
LMSecurity Phone Number: (407)306-7311
LMSecurity Toll-Free Number: (866) 330-7311
Lockheed Martin gives its employees the best and most benefits and discounts while they work there. And also after their jobs are over, depending on how long they worked there.
We hope that the information we gave you will be enough for you. If you found something wrong or missing in this guide, please tell us by leaving a comment.
To find out employee benefits and discounts for any other company, visit employeebenefitnow.com.
Lockheed Martin Employee Benefits FAQ
How much PTO Do Lockheed Martin employees get?
Lockheed Martin’s PTO and Vacation policy typically give 15-20 days off a year.
Does Lockheed Martin give bonuses?
Based on 60 current employees, 40% said they receive an annual bonus at Lockheed Martin.
How much does Lockheed Martin match 401k?
The 4% match applies to salaried employees, who get 50% match up to 8% of their contribution to the 401(k).