Aon Hewitt Employee Benefits and Discounts 2022
Aon Hewitt is a provider of human capital and management consulting services based in Lincolnshire, Illinois.
Founded in 1940, the company has almost 22,000 employees and associates to run its business
To keep its employees loyal and engaged with the company, the chain offers exclusive Aon Hewitt Employee Benefits and Discounts to enjoy.
All employees and associates can access these perks by logging onto the official Aon Hewitt employee benefits site.
Aon Hewitt Employee Benefits packages take care of employees’ total well-being: physical, mental, financial, and social and help the company to attract and retain talented and dedicated employees.
Do you know what employee benefits at Aon Hewitt can get while working with them? Do they offer Aon Hewitt Employee Discounts? if so, then check out our guide.
What are Aon Hewitt Benefits for employees in 2022?
Aon Hewitt offers a myriad of benefits to its employees globally such as a comprehensive 401k plan, basic healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, financial and professional assistance, and many lots to mention.
Below I’ve listed out majorly offered employee benefits at Aon Hewitt.
Check them out carefully –
Health and Benefits Consulting Services Solutions
- Health care benefits (health, dental, vision, etc.) program development and management
- Special risk
- Absence, disability and leave
- Claim audits
- Global coverage
- Clinical/Health management
- Elective benefits
- Coalition purchasing group
Planning and Strategy
- Comprehensive strategic planning session
- Networks discount and fee benchmarking
- Wellness cultural readiness assessment
- Provider quality analysis
- On-site or near-site clinic feasibility analysis
- Health risk or diabetes risk studies
- Employee and executive data gathering
- Root causes and avoidable claims cost analysis
Execution and Delivery
- Communication strategy planning
- Vendor summit
- Retiree drug subsidy
- Vendor compliance/contract review
- Vendor integration and enrollment coordination
- Vendor/plan change implementation management
Design and Pricing
- Vendor renewals/selecting RFP’s and negotiation
- Rx Compliance/PBM effectiveness
- Reserve and IBNR calculations
- FAS 106 calculations
- Dependent eligibility audits
- Benefit design and cost modelling
- Annual benefit budget creation/funding analysis and options
- Health improvement and productivity analysis
- Adverse selection/migration analysis
- Employee contribution development/impact analysis
- Incentive cost/benefit analysis (ROI)
- Vendor performance objectives and measures
- Annual 5500 form completion
- Compliance review
- Facilitation of vendor stewardship meetings
- Disability and absence management
- Nondiscrimination testing/oversight/pre-testing
- Data warehouse data optimization mining and reporting
- Ongoing experience monitoring and reporting
- Scorecards/dashboard creation and monitoring
- Performance reviews (claim and clinical audits)
Aon Hewitt Employee Benefits – Help Desk
Contact your regional support directly at:
Monday to Friday, 08.30 – 17.00 CST
Supported regions: North America & South America
AonLine Captives Clients
AonLine United Kingdom
AonLine EMEA / Rest of World
Monday to Friday, 09.00 – 17.30 CET
Supported regions: Europe 1
Africa, Asia & Pacific 2
1 Excludes UK
2 Excludes Australia
AON Hewitt Official Website – www.aon.com/home
In a nutshell, Aon Hewitt is a holistic place to work that offers its employees a plethora of benefits, perks and discounts during their employment.
Furthermore, Aon Hewitt also emphasizes the physical and mental well-being of its employees.
To find out employee benefits and discounts for any other company, visit employeebenefitnow.com.
Aon Hewitt Employee Benefits FAQ
Does Aon match 401k?
Under the Plan, Aon makes safe harbour matching contributions that permit the Plan to avoid certain annual testing requirements which may otherwise limit the before-tax and Roth 401(k) deferrals of highly compensated colleagues.
Does Aon have a pension plan?
Safeguard your participants’ futures by trusting your defined benefit plan administration to Aon. We leverage industry-leading experts to deliver high-quality integrated retirement services.
What is Aon portal?
AonLine is a secure client portal for team collaboration, communication and information. Think of it as a secure digital doorway that connects your offices and members of your risk community with your Aon account team and centralized Aon resources.
Does Aon offer health insurance?
As the world’s third-largest health insurance provider, Aon offers you, at national level, a service platform for collective health care insurance programmes and the processing of health and accident insurance claims.
Does Aon pay out PTO?
Aon Hewitt’s PTO and Vacation policy typically gives 20-30 days off a year. Paid Time Off is Aon Hewitt’s 2nd most important benefit besides Healthcare when ranked by employees, with 20% of employees saying it is the most important benefit.