Ross Employee Benefits, Perks and Discounts in 2023
No sick leave, vacation pay or health insurance. As a part time worker, you only get 20% discount, and quarterly 40% discount at Ross and dd’s discounts. All employees get an employee discount at Ross and dd’s, and can use the Employee Assistance Program. There are certain double discount days.
Likewise other companies, Ross Stores offers its employees a plethora of benefits, perks and discounts during their employment.
Ross Stores Employee Benefits Packages offers a competitive package of pay, benefits, discounts, with choice and flexibility for their employees and dependent.
If you are looking for a place to find accurate information on Ross Stores Employee Benefits in 2022, then you have come to the best place on the web.
In this article, I am going to share detailed information about Ross Stores Employee Benefits, Ross Stores Employee Discounts, and other useful details.
So, read this post carefully to find out complete information on employee benefits at Ross Stores.
What are the benefits of working at Ross Stores?
Ross Stores, Inc. is an American chain of discount department stores based in Dublin, California.
The company has dedicated itself to the growth and development of its diverse teams of workers, from interns to experienced professionals to military servicemen and women transitioning into civilian life.
Eligibility for the benefits depends on employment status; full-time or part-time, length of service, and position within the company.
Read below what attractive beneﬁt you can get besides handsome salary packages as a part-time and full-time employee at Ross Stores.
Financial Well-being at Ross stores
To support a healthy balance between living for today while preparing financially for tomorrow, Ross offers the following financial benefits to its employees –
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Competitive Pay and Incentive Pay
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Savings Builder Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Ross Employee Discount
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Employee Support Programs
To support the physical and mental well-being of employees, the company provides them with multiple Employee Support Programs like
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site wellness services
- Cancer awareness seminars
- Massages and aromatherapy
- Heart-health assessments
- Reflexology and blood pressure monitoring
- Eye checks, health and nutrition sessions
- Online health risk assessment, wellness tools, etc.
- Backup childcare for full-/part-time, emergency, temporary and occasional childcare
Other Ross Benefits for employees
It also offers a variety of amenities and perks to help employees live flexible, healthy, fulfilling lives at and outside of work. Below are these –
- Associate Purchase Program – An straightforward way to buy brand products through payroll deduction.
- Group Accident Insurance – Receive help with out-of-pocket costs that often arise when you have a covered accident such as a fracture, dislocation, or laceration.
- Group Critical Illness Insurance – Avoid the financial strain on major illness
- Group Hospital Indemnity Insurance – Helps to pay for the extra out-of-pocket costs associated with a costly hospital stay.
- Pet Insurance
- Auto Insurance – No matter how safe you are, you shouldn’t leave employees auto unprotected.
- Home and Renters Insurance – House? Condo? Mobile home? Apartment? No matter which you call “home,” you have access to special discounts to save on employee coverage.
- Identity Protection – A most comprehensive solution to fight today’s identity fraud issues and protect employees’ personal information!
- Legal Services – Access to legal advice and professional legal representation at an affordable price through a convenient, after-tax payroll deduction.
Ross Store Employee Discounts
Ross offers 10% off to shoppers 55 and older on Tuesdays when they sign up for the Every Tuesday Club.
For more details, click here.
Ross Store Customer Service
If you have any questions about Ross benefits, you are invited to call them at (800) 752-7534, Monday through Friday, between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM PT.
5130 Hacienda Drive
Dublin, CA 94568
New York Buying Office
New York, NY 10018
Los Angeles Buying Office
110 E. Ninth Street, Suite A 979
Los Angeles, CA 90079
Southwest Distribution Center
3404 Indian Avenue
Perris, CA 92571
Southeast Distribution Center and Corporate Transportation
1000 Retail Drive
Fort Mill, SC 29715
Eastern Distribution Center
1707 Shearer Drive
Carlisle, PA 17013
Moreno Valley Distribution Center
17800 Perris Blvd.
Moreno Valley, CA 92551
Ross Stores offers the best and most employee benefits and discounts to its employees during their employment. And also after the termination of their employees depending on the service time at Ross Stores.
Hope that you will be satisfied with the details shared by us.
If you found something incorrect or not added to this guide, then please let us know by commenting on us.
To find out employee benefits and discounts for any other company, visit employeebenefitnow.com.
Ross Stores Employee Benefits FAQ
Ross offers 10 percent off to shoppers 55 and older on Tuesdays when they sign up for the Every Tuesday Club. If you’re in the market for some lightly used clothing or other previously owned goods, many Goodwill stores give seniors a discount on select days each week. Discount days vary by location.
Yes, as long as you’re a current employee of Ross Dress for Less store.
Ross only offers 401k and health insurance to full time employees.
About 5-7 business days (so don’t count weekends).
You can enroll in Ross Stores employee benefits during your initial onboarding process or during the annual open enrollment period. You can access the enrollment website through the company’s intranet or by contacting the benefits administrator.
The amount that Ross Stores employees contribute towards health insurance varies depending on the plan selected and the employee’s location. Contact the benefits administrator for more information.
Yes, Ross Stores offers a 401(k) retirement plan to eligible employees. The company matches a portion of employee contributions, subject to vesting requirements.
Ross Stores employees receive a discount of 20% off regular-priced merchandise and 10% off clearance merchandise.
Yes, Ross Stores offers up to six weeks of paid parental leave to eligible employees following the birth or adoption of a child.
Yes, Ross Stores offers tuition reimbursement to eligible employees for job-related courses at accredited institutions.
Yes, Ross Stores offers a wellness program that includes health screenings, fitness challenges, and resources for managing stress and other health concerns.
Some Ross Stores employees may be eligible to work from home, depending on their job duties and the company’s policies.
You can access your Ross Stores benefits information through the company’s intranet or by contacting the benefits administrator.
If you have questions about your Ross Stores benefits, contact the benefits administrator or the HR department for assistance.