Red Lobster Employee Benefits and Perks – Guide
Red Lobster Employee Benefits packages are intended to attract, hire and engage talented employees that help them to achieve their business goals and new heights in the fields.
The complete details of Employee Benefits at Red Lobster can be accessed by Red Lobster Employee Login at portal.redlobster.com using correct login credentials.
In this article, I’ve tried out to list all available Red Lobster Employee Benefits, Discounts, and Perks in 2022.
So, if you are curious to get a job at the firm or already have joined the chain, read the post to find out all the essential details on various Red Lobster Employee Benefits programs.
What are Employee Benefits at Red Lobster?
Red Lobster is an American casual dining restaurant chain based in Orlando, Florida. Founded in 1968, in Lakeland, Florida, the chain has almost 55,000 employees to run its 750 locations.
To keep its employees loyal and engaged with the company, the chain offers exclusive Red Lobster Employee Benefits and Discounts to enjoy.
All Red Lobster employees and associates can access these perks by logging onto the official Red Lobster employee benefits site.
Check out below for what Red Lobster employees and their dependents are eligible if they meet the eligibility requirements.
Red Lobster Employee Benefits Packages
Benefits can vary based on location, the number of regularly scheduled hours worked, length of employment, and job status (such as part-time, seasonal, or temporary).
Check out below for what Red Lobster employees and their dependents are eligible for:
- Health Insurance – Employees can coverage to basic healthcare plans that cover medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, accident, and more.
- 401K Plan – Employees eligible after 90 days of employment. Monthly enrollment periods. You must be 21 or older to participate
- Additional Life – Full-time employees can elect additional life insurance for themselves and their dependents at their own cost.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment – USFFCU pays Full-time employees coverage 100%.
- Short-Term Disability – USFFCU pays Full-time employee coverage 100%.
- Long-Term Disability – USFFCU pays Full-time employee coverage 100%.
- Retirement Plan –
- Employer Contributory Profit Sharing Plan.
- Eligible after 90 days of employment.
- Monthly enrollment periods.
- You must be 21 or older to participate.
- Colonial Supplemental Insurance – Employees can elect additional supplemental insurance for themselves and their dependents at their own cost.
- Paid Time Off – Red Lobster’s PTO and Vacation policy typically gives 0-10 days off a year.
- Holiday Pay –
- Full-time employees will be paid for official holidays.
- Holiday pay is equal to 8 hours base salary.
- Part-time employees will be provided with 4 hours of base pay for holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement – Full-time employees are eligible for reimbursement of the cost of tuition after 1 year of service.
- Bereavement Leave – In the event of a death in the family or household, full-time employees will be gifted up to 3 paid days leave within the state of Florida, and up to 5 paid days leave outside of Florida.
- Interest-Free Clothing Assistance Loan – After completing the initial probationary period, employees will receive an interest-free line of credit of up to $500 to purchase a business wardrobe from authorized vendors.
- Interest-Free Computer Loan – After completing the initial probationary period, employees will receive an interest-free loan for the purchase of personal computer equipment.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – All employees and their immediate family members are covered by EAP, short-term, confidential, professional counseling.
- Child Care Supplement – Provide annually $70 per child as a child care supplement to any employee who has a dependent child in a licensed child care facility, after school program.
Eligible employees will receive paid time on the following holidays –
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Jule 4th
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
- Day Before or After Christmas (to be established annually advance)
Red Lobster Customer Service
Customer Service Number:
Working Hours :
11 A.M To 11 P.M
Red Lobster Management LLC,
450 South Orange Avenue,
Orlando, FL 32801 US
Red Lobster Sponsor Address:
Inc 87, South Main Street,
Newtown, CT 06470
Official Site: Www.Redlobster.Com
In a nutshell, Red Lobster is a holistic place to work that offers its employees a plethora of benefits, perks, and discounts during their employment. And also after the termination of their employees depending on the service time at Red Lobster.
Furthermore, Red Lobster also emphasizes the physical and mental well-being of its employees.
To find out employee benefits and discounts for any other company, visit employeebenefitnow.com.