Schnucks Employee Benefits, Perks, and Discounts
Likewise other companies, Schnucks offers its employees a plethora of benefits, perks, and discounts during their employment.
Schnucks Employee Benefits Packages offers a competitive package of pay, benefits, and discounts, with choice and flexibility for their employees and dependents.
If you are looking for a place to find accurate information on Schnucks Employee Benefits, then you have come to the best place on the web.
In this article, I am going to share detailed information about Schnucks Employee Benefits, Schnucks Employee Discounts, and other useful details.
So, read this post carefully to find out complete information on employee benefits at Schnucks.
What are the benefits of working at Schnucks?
Schnucks is an American chain of discount department stores based in the St. Louis area.
The company has dedicated itself to the growth and development of its diverse teams of workers, from interns to experienced professionals to military servicemen and women transitioning into civilian life.
Eligibility for the benefits depends on employment status; full-time or part-time, length of service, and position within the company.
Read below what attractive beneﬁt you can get besides handsome salary packages as a part-time and full-time employee at Schnucks.
- 401(k) Plan – Matches 100% of employees’ contributions up to 4% of salary
- Health Insurance – Comprehensive health plans for numerous exams and procedures
- Life Insurance –
- Dental Insurance – Access to dental reimbursement for all employees
- Vision Insurance – An excellent Vision Plan covers all kinds of eye-related medical assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement – tuition fees for students up to $5000/year
- Tax-free healthcare spending accounts for dependent and health care
- Parental Leave
- PTO for vacation and sick days for eligible associates
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance for eligible employees
- Resource Development Benefits
- Benefits Surveillance programs
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Performance-based bonuses for eligible associates
For more details, click here.
Schnucks Employee Discounts and Perks
Eligible employees and associates will receive up to a 10% discount on Schnucks and related brand products only after working for at least 30 days.
Does Schnucks offer senior discounts?
No, Schnucks does not offer senior discounts.
Schnucks Employee Benefits Login @ Schnucks-ess.redprairie.net
follow the steps given below to sign to the Schnucks Redpairie Employee Benefits portal –
- Go online to Schnucks-ess.redprairie.net.
- Enter your Username given by the company.
- Enter the password of your account.
- Check your details twice and click on Login.
- Now, you are allowed to access your benefits account.
Schnucks Customer Service
Schnucks is an American chain of discount department stores based in the St. Louis area. It was founded in St. Louis in 1939 by Edwin Schnuck. Currently, it operates over 100 stores in four states – Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin.
Address: 11420 Lackland Road, St. Louis, MO 63146-6928, United States
Phone Number: 314-994-4400
Fax Number: 314-994-4465
Schnucks Supermarket offers the best and most employee benefits and discounts to its employees during their employment. And also after the termination of their employees depending on the service time at Schnucks.
Hope that you will be satisfied with the details shared by us.
If you found something incorrect or not added to this guide, then please let us know by commenting on us.
To find out about employee benefits and discounts for any other company, visit employeebenefitnow.com.